A HUGE thank you to our racers, Fun Run participants, volunteers, committee planners, sponsors, donors and Silent Auction donors for making our 2022 fundraising event a giant success.
We had 163 racers and over 40 Fun Run participants! With your help, we were able to beat our fundraising goal, and raise over $57,000! We can’t thank you enough for your support of Strides 4 Sight and The Vision Project.
Visit www.pickleevents.com to see your race time and place in the entire 5k.
Date: Sunday, September 18th
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 8:00 AM – Registration Open & Check-In
- For Pre-registered & same-day registration
- 8:30 AM – Kid’s Fun Run
- 9:00 AM CDT – 5k Walk/Run
- 10:00 AM CDT – Awards
Silent Auction items will be available to bid on from 8 – 9:45 am. All proceeds will assist with The Vision Project and add to the fundraising efforts of Strides 4 Sight. Auction items include sought-after wine, a variety of Twin Cities restaurant and microbrew certificates, unique experiences, and sporting event tickets. Cash and check will be accepted for payment.
5K Run & Walk Registration
$25 per 5K Run/Walk Registration Fee*
*NOTE: Pre-registration will CLOSE on Wednesday, Sept. 14th at noon. You can still register on the day of the race: $30/person. Cash/check only accepted the day of.
- Participants receive Unisex T-shirt and Race Bib.
- $2.88 processing fee for each $25 5K Walk/Run registration
Kids Fun Run Registration
Kids ages 12 and under
$10 per Kids Fun Run Registration*
*NOTE: Pre-registration will CLOSE on Wednesday, Sept. 14th at noon. You can still register on the day of the race: $10/child. Cash/check only accepted the day of.
- Participants receive a Unisex T-shirt and Ribbon
- Goody bags for all Kids Fun Run Pre-registrants before Sept 9.
- $1.90 processing fee for each $10 Kids Fun Run registration
* NOTE: T-shirts will be available for all pre-registrants before August 26. Shirts may not be available for anyone registering after the August 26 order deadline.
There are two parking lots available – one on the North side of the lake (off of West 84th Street), and one off the West side (off Chalet Road). The larger lot is off Chalet Rd, and there is a little bit of a walk to the bandshell. The North lot is slightly smaller, but has a shorter walk to the bandshell. (See the map to the right.)
Participating as a sponsor directly impacts the lives of individuals in our community. Proceeds from Strides 4 Sight allow the Minnesota Eye Foundation to increase its outreach efforts and expand the scope of The Vision Project.